A true seaside retreat
Handcrafted on 10 miles of the Sonoma County coastline, The Sea Ranch is known worldwide for its stunning architecture and lifestyle.
Nestled in its private community is 368.
Ideally located a few minutes drive from Gualala, 368 was recently renovated to reflect the spirit of The Sea Ranch architectural feel. We offer our guests a memorable luxurious yet casual experience in both the Art Deco / Modern interior design.
A short walk from the front door lies the bluff trail from which you can observe deers, foxes, sea lions and whales. Upon your return relax on the decks, living room or enjoy a meal in the dining area where the ocean invites you to unwind and soak in the majestic untouched landscape.
Life is full of beautiful moments, let them in…
- High speed internet/Wi-Fi
- Access to over 90 digital movies
- Blu-ray player & movies
- Fridge & freezer
- Coffee machine & Keurig
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Dinnerware, silverware, glasses & mugs
- Tempur-Pedic® mattresses (2 Kings; 1Full w/trundle)
- RH custom furnishings, fixtures, decor
- RH custom bedding, linens & towels
- Luggage racks
- Books & family games
- Telescope & binocular
- 2 car garage access
- Quadracycle, Kayak
- Washer & Dryer
- Access to The Sea Ranch community centers, heated pools